Frequency therapy for beginners
In this workshop we offer you an insight into the theory of frequency therapy for beginners.
No previous knowledge is required.
- It is aimed at everyone who wants to start frequency therapy, regardless of whether
- Interested users who want to choose a device with the advantages and disadvantages
- Therapists who want to get the basic knowledge about frequency therapy
- Doctors who want to get the basic knowledge about frequency therapy
Maximum participants per workshop:
- 10 people to be able to respond individually to questions and needs.
Std. 10: 00
3180 Lilienfeld - Institute for Information Medicine - Babenbergerstrasse 21
Frequency therapy for beginners | 10:00 a.m. - 17.00:10 p.m. | Small group up to max. 250 people | Target group: users, therapists, doctors | Experience level: beginners | Cost: € XNUMX, - including seminar documents and webinar access for this workshop