Magnesium is a mineral that occurs throughout the human body. The main task is the activation of enzymes, which are especially important in energy production.
Magnesium is important for muscle contraction and for the conduction of excitation between the nerves and the muscles. A one-sided diet with low wholegrain, legumes, nuts and vegetables and an increased need for physical activity, sweating or stress can lead to an imbalance in magnesium status.
Magnesium contains four different magnesium compounds that can be easily absorbed into the body and serve as a nutritional supplement to meet your daily needs.
Usage / Recommended Use: 1-1-1
Available in the online shop
Magnesium is very important for healthy bone and muscle building in the human body and plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. In addition, as an electrolyte it takes on a variety of tasks inside and outside of human beings Zelle true.
- to reduce fatigue and fatigue
- to the electrolyte balance
- to a normal energy metabolism
- to a normal function of the nervous system
- to a normal muscle function
- to a normal protein synthesis
- to a normal mental function
- to the preservation of normal bones
- to the preservation of normal teeth
2 x 1 capsule daily with plenty of liquid consume. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. No substitute for a balanced and varied diet
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
60 capsules a 610mg