frequency therapy for doctors and therapists
In this seminar, doctors and therapists will find an explanation of why frequency therapy works and how doctors and therapists can integrate frequency therapy into everyday practice.
Workshop title: Frequency therapy for doctors and therapists
Number of hours: 12h
Day 1: Part 1: 10:00 a.m. - 13:00 p.m., Part 2: 14:00 p.m. - 17:00 p.m.
Day 2: Part 1: 10:00 a.m. - 13:00 p.m., Part 2: 14:00 p.m. - 17:00 p.m.
Cost: € 250, - including seminar documents and VAT
Workshop - day 1:
Module 1.1: 10:00 a.m. - 13:00 p.m.
- Brief overview of the emergence of frequency therapy
- Short excursion into the definition of frequency therapy (wave, frequency, volt, watt, electric field, magnetic field, electromagnetic field and much more)
- Why and how does frequency therapy affect the body, Cells, virus and bacteria
- Which areas of application are useful in frequency therapy
- When should frequency therapy not be used under any circumstances?
- Device science and device teaching of the most important devices on the market
- Exchange of experience and final discussion
Module 1.2: 14:00 a.m. - 17:00 p.m.
- The reaction of cells and tissues that are exposed to frequency therapy
- Cell voltage and frequency therapy
- Application technologies of frequency therapy
- Pulsed electro-magnetic fields
- Different frequency lists (Rife, Clark, Beck and many more) and their application
- Creation of correct frequency lists
Workshop - day 2:
Module 2.1: 10.00 a.m. - 13 p.m.
- Viruses and frequency therapy
- Bacteria and frequency therapy
- Frequency therapy and detox
- Ophthalmology and frequency therapy
- Gynecology and frequency therapy
- Ear, nose and throat medicine and frequency therapy
- Skin and venereal diseases and frequency therapy
- Human genetics and frequency therapy
- Internal medicine and frequency therapy
Module 2.2: 14:00 a.m. - 17:00 p.m.
- Zapper devices for therapy
- Plasma devices for therapy
- final discussion
Prerequisites: Previous medical knowledge necessary
The workshop price also includes:
- Lifelong access to the associated webinars including updates
- Training documents for the associated seminars including updates