frequency therapy for beginners
This basic course shows you the basics of frequency therapy so that you can operate frequency therapy devices independently and sensibly. Integrated in the workshop is a transfer of knowledge regarding the frequency therapy devices available on the market with regard to functional differentiation and their advantages and disadvantages.
Workshop title: Frequency therapy for beginners
Number of hours: 6 hours, part 1: 10:00 a.m. - 13:00 p.m., part 2: 14:00 p.m. - 17:00 p.m.
Cost: € 250, - including seminar documents and VAT
- Brief overview of the emergence of frequency therapy
- Short excursion into the definition of frequency therapy (wave, frequency, volt, watt, electric field, magnetic field, electromagnetic field and much more)
- Why and how does frequency therapy affect the body, Cells, virus and bacteria
- Which areas of application are useful in frequency therapy
- When should frequency therapy not be used under any circumstances?
- Device science and device teaching of the most important devices on the market
- Exchange of experience and final discussion
Prerequisites: No previous knowledge is required for this workshop
The workshop price also includes:
- Lifelong access to the associated webinar including updates
- Training documents for the associated seminar including updates