How is cannabis oil used?
The scope of cannabis oil is in medicine. Although the remedy is often disreputable today, well over 5000 years ago, it has been known to have a healing effect. In the 20. However, cannabis was unfortunately regarded as a drug and banned in the 19th century.
Cannabis oil is taken orally, but it must be remembered that the body must first get used to the drug. At best, first drip a few drops of cannabis oil on the tongue. The whole thing is repeated then always in the morning and in the evening. Symptoms should be alleviated. However, one should refrain from taking in pregnancy.
The uses of cannabis oil:
Unfortunately, the effect of cannabis oil on many diseases has not yet been explored, but many fields of application are already known.
That cannabis makes you tired, for example, is widely known. Patients with insomnia may therefore take a few drops before sleeping, so they can fall asleep more easily.
The widespread disease depression can also be alleviated by the effect of cannabis oil. This is because CBD is relaxing and anxiolytic.
Even with the therapy for multiple sclerosis, the special oil can be quite helpful. It was not until the year of 2016 that cannabis oil was found to be anticonvulsant and to inhibit inflammation. This is especially important in the therapy against this disease.
An application in cancer? Sounds too good to be true, but it's true. Cancer can cause severe pain, especially chemotherapy. The cannabis oil does not stand in the way of the rays and relieves the symptoms. In children, even smaller tumors could be shrunk by the oil.
Cannabis oil has been on the rise only for a few years. In many diseases, it can relieve the symptoms or even be the complete solution. Cannabis oil is a really versatile remedy, which unfortunately is still ridiculed by too many people. Due to the active ingredient CBD, it has nothing in common with the known intoxicant and can be used with a clear conscience, even in children and pets. Unfortunately, the prices for the cannabis oil are still very high at the moment, but the money is definitely worth it for the versatile cannabis oil.
- Advantages in the area of blog articles and product information:
- Internal information on the applications of individual products
- Further frequencies to the contributions, not just those CAFL - list
- Access to the DNA frequencies
- Access to our frequency database:
- Over 6.000 frequency lists
- Combined search for:
- Source origin
- Advantages in the area of the forum:
- Questions in the member area will be answered 100% within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) by a specialist from NLS
- Advantages in the area of the online shop:
- Free delivery of all products with the exception of the plasma devices
- Advantages in the webinar area:
- 10% on all booked webinars
- Other advantages:
- Free download of the CAFL - List as PDF
- Free download of the CAFL - List as Excel
Take out a subscription for 12 months and pay € 15,60 per month.