Evening primrose oil is a purely natural preparation. It is processed in creams or capsules and can therefore act either from the outside or from the inside. The evening primrose oil contains Omega-6 fatty acids. Furthermore, vitamins and minerals, as well as amino acids are components of evening primrose oil.
In skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis or psoriasis, the often very stressed, flaky and dry skin is supple again by treatment with evening primrose oil. Also the symptoms, the strong itching are relieved here. Evening Primrose Oil is a medicinally approved preparation and is also recommended by dermatologists.
If the evening primrose oil is used as a cream over the skin, then the high content of fat in the oil can provide the skin with sufficient moisture and thus relieve the symptoms such as the itching. Evening primrose oil has an anti-inflammatory and regenerating effect on the skin.
Evening primrose oil provides the skin with moisture, anti-inflammatory and regenerating, is well tolerated and also strengthens the immune system.
Furthermore, evening primrose oil can also be used for severe acne or generally impure skin.
It also has the property of minimizing symptoms of menopausal symptoms. These include, for example, tiredness and headaches. The hormonal balance is rebalanced by taking evening primrose oil capsules.
Wounds can also be treated with evening primrose oil. It helps with cell formation and thus faster healing.
Evening primrose oil has few side effects. In rare cases headache, stomach pain, nausea or rash may occur.
Other natural preparations for skin problems or skin diseases include zinc ointment, black cumin oil, green-lipped mussel extract and grape seed extract. These too have an anti-inflammatory effect.
However, no matter which of these preparations is used, the most important thing for a healthy skin is a healthy diet. This must be balanced and contain sufficient vitamins and minerals.
- Advantages in the area of blog articles and product information:
- Internal information on the applications of individual products
- Further frequencies to the contributions, not just those CAFL - list
- Access to the DNA frequencies
- Access to our frequency database:
- Over 6.000 frequency lists
- Combined search for:
- Source origin
- Advantages in the area of the forum:
- Questions in the member area will be answered 100% within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) by a specialist from NLS
- Advantages in the area of the online shop:
- Free delivery of all products with the exception of the plasma devices
- Advantages in the webinar area:
- 10% on all booked webinars
- Other advantages:
- Free download of the CAFL - List as PDF
- Free download of the CAFL - List as Excel
Take out a subscription for 12 months and pay € 15,60 per month.