Lung cancer is defined as malignant cell changes that arise from the lung tissue itself. In most cases these changes arise from the Cells the alveoli and cells that line the airways (bronchi).
A distinction is made between lung carcinoma and colonization of tumors from other organs in the lungs (lung metastases).
Lung cancer is the second most common tumor disease in men and the third most common disease in women.
The technical term for lung cancer is bronchial carcinoma.
Specialists differentiate between non-small cell lung cancer (abbreviated: NSCLC) and small cell lung cancer (abbreviated to SCLC).
When cancer microbes are killed, edema can form in the lungs as well as the brain, so one should frequency therapy more attention should be paid to it.
462, 776, 852, 1,582k, 2,104k, 2,144k, 2,184k
- Advantages in the area of blog articles and product information:
- Internal information on the applications of individual products
- Further frequencies to the contributions, not just those CAFL - list
- Access to the DNA frequencies
- Access to our frequency database:
- Over 6.000 frequency lists
- Combined search for:
- Source origin
- Advantages in the area of the forum:
- Questions in the member area will be answered 100% within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) by a specialist from NLS
- Advantages in the area of the online shop:
- Free delivery of all products with the exception of the plasma devices
- Advantages in the webinar area:
- 10% on all booked webinars
- Other advantages:
- Free download of the CAFL - List as PDF
- Free download of the CAFL - List as Excel
Take out a subscription for 12 months and pay € 15,60 per month.