Antiperspirants and deodorants are a major cause of breast cancer. When the sweat glands are blocked by antiperspirants, they cannot perform their natural function of exuding toxic waste through the skin.
Once this waste is prevented from leaving the body, it goes straight back into the bloodstream.
Women who wear bras regularly are three to four times more likely to develop breast cancer than women who do not wear bras. Tying the breasts hinders blood flow and normal circulation of the lymphatic tissue in the armpit (an area that often produces cancer cells).
Breast cancer and frequency therapy
| 3072 | 2950 | 2876 | 2191 | 2189 | 2187 | 2184 | 2182 | 2152 | 2128 | 2127 | 2120 | 2116 | 2112 | 2104 | 2100 | 2008 | 1550 | 866 | 802 | 732 | 676 | 666 | 166 | 120 |
As a member you will receive the following additional information:
All currently available frequencies on the topic
Additional information on the subject
Proceed to registration: Members area
- Advantages in the area of blog articles and product information:
- Internal information on the applications of individual products
- Further frequencies to the contributions, not just those CAFL - list
- Access to the DNA frequencies
- Access to our frequency database:
- Over 6.000 frequency lists
- Combined search for:
- Source origin
- Advantages in the area of the forum:
- Questions in the member area will be answered 100% within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) by a specialist from NLS
- Advantages in the area of the online shop:
- Free delivery of all products with the exception of the plasma devices
- Advantages in the webinar area:
- 10% on all booked webinars
- Other advantages:
- Free download of the CAFL - List as PDF
- Free download of the CAFL - List as Excel
Take out a subscription for 12 months and pay € 15,60 per month.