These noises are only perceived by the patient himself. They usually occur as accompanying symptoms in the following diseases:
• middle ear infection
• otosclerosis (disease of the bone that surrounds the inner ear)
• Meniere's disease (disease of the inner ear)
• Blood pressure abnormality
• Pathological changes in the cervical spine area
• Noise pollution
• sudden hearing loss
• Noise trauma
• Viral diseases
• Circulatory disorders of the head vessels
• Valvular heart disease
• Under or overactive thyroid
• intoxications (streptomycin, arsenic)
• Mental overload
Objective hearing noises
These can not only be heard by the patient, but also by the examiner.
They are often triggered by vascular anomalies such as malformations, aneurysms, stenoses or increased blood flow to the ear.
Objective hearing noises can also be caused by movement of the temporomandibular joint (cracking!) Or by an open eustachian tube (ear trumpet).
Stress and Tinnitus
Physical or emotional stress does not immediately trigger tinnitus. However, there is research that shows that 26 percent of people with chronic tinnitus report that they are either or have had stress. Accordingly, the noise in the ears can also be an "internal seismograph" of the acute stress level.
Triggering factors could be:
• Major event
• Severe sleep disorder
Research has shown that patients under stress tend to hear the sounds much louder. For this reason, just relaxing can help alleviate the symptoms.
Chronic tinnitus and the soul
A study by the Central Institute for Mental Health in Mannheim showed that there is an intertwining of psyche and hearing in chronic tinnitus. Those affected also perceive emotional impressions with those areas of the brain that are networked with the auditory pathway, according to the motto: hear feelings.
Become a member and read all internal information and frequencies on this topic!
Continue to login: Members
Tinnitus in the online shop)
Association "Friends of frequency therapy"
For our Club members our house is open as always. we like to invite you to efficient possibilities.
Club members can take a regeneration week with us, especially with tinnitus.
If you are not yet a member, the membership fee for the first year is free of charge when you book the regeneration week in our house!
In particular we recommend:
- Plasma generator Athon 5
- Plasma generator RPZ 15
- Lakhovksy multi-wave oscillator
The offers below only represent the prices (room and equipment rental) for club members, but without overnight accommodation.
If you are looking for a place to stay, we recommend the following establishments:
- Advantages in the area of blog articles and product information:
- Internal information on the applications of individual products
- Further frequencies to the contributions, not just those CAFL - list
- Access to the DNA frequencies
- Access to our frequency database:
- Over 6.000 frequency lists
- Combined search for:
- Source origin
- Advantages in the area of the forum:
- Questions in the member area will be answered 100% within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) by a specialist from NLS
- Advantages in the area of the online shop:
- Free delivery of all products with the exception of the plasma devices
- Advantages in the webinar area:
- 10% on all booked webinars
- Other advantages:
- Free download of the CAFL - List as PDF
- Free download of the CAFL - List as Excel
Take out a subscription for 12 months and pay € 15,60 per month.
tags: 742000 Hz, 667000 Hz, 476500 Hz, 322060 Hz, 175160 Hz, 87500 Hz, 570 Hz, 784 Hz, Anxiety, Diabetes, thyroid, Valvular heart disease, Circulatory disorders, Viral diseases, Sudden hearing loss, Blood pressure abnormality, anemia, Tinnitus, Otitis media, otosclerosis, Meniere's disease, 70 Hz, 240 Hz, 728 Hz, 2720 Hz, 880 Hz, 727 Hz, 20 Hz, Virus, Depression, insomnia, Frequency Therapy Blog, CAFL