Unfortunately, in this day and age, ADHD is talked about very quickly, especially when children are inattentive. Only specialist doctors should make reliable diagnoses.
According to today's science, signal disturbances in the brain, such as the missing messenger substances serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine in the area of the frontal lobe, as well as certain areas of the atammary ganglia and cerebellum, can be the cause of ADHD.
To support conventional medical treatment and therapy, the frequency therapy the following frequencies:
| 3230 |
| 428 | 444 | 450 | 465 | 470 | 471 | 621 | 660 | 727 | 760 | 762 | 769 | 770 | 787 | 802 | 832 | 880 | 940 | 1.900 |
| 40 | 250 | 460 | 520 | 750 | 900 | 42,500 | 87.500 | 132.410 | 376.290 |
In connection with children and ADHD in frequency therapy, please note that our recommendation for starting therapies is for small children from the age of 6!
Frequency devices with wristbands for contact transmission are preferable, as children never like to hold something in their hands for long.
With regard to ADHD, we recommend the following frequency therapy devices in relation to the bracelets mentioned above:
- Advantages in the area of blog articles and product information:
- Internal information on the applications of individual products
- Further frequencies to the contributions, not just those CAFL - list
- Access to the DNA frequencies
- Access to our frequency database:
- Over 6.000 frequency lists
- Combined search for:
- Source origin
- Advantages in the area of the forum:
- Questions in the member area will be answered 100% within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) by a specialist from NLS
- Advantages in the area of the online shop:
- Free delivery of all products with the exception of the plasma devices
- Advantages in the webinar area:
- 10% on all booked webinars
- Other advantages:
- Free download of the CAFL - List as PDF
- Free download of the CAFL - List as Excel
Take out a subscription for 12 months and pay € 15,60 per month.