Headaches can occur in any part of the head, on both sides of the head, or in only one place.
There are several ways to define a headache.
The International Headache Society (IHS) categorizes headaches as primary if they are not caused by another condition or secondary if there is another underlying cause.
Primary headaches are independent diseases that are directly caused by overactivity or problems with pain-sensitive structures in the head.
This includes the blood vessels, muscles and nerves of the head and neck. They can also be caused by changes in chemical activity in the brain.
Common primary headaches are migraines, cluster headaches and tension headaches.
Secondary headaches are symptoms that occur when another condition stimulates the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. In other words, the headache symptoms can be attributed to another cause.
A variety of different factors can cause secondary headaches.
- hangover caused by alcohol
- brain tumor
- blood clot
- Bleeding in or around the brain
- "Brain frost", or ice headache
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Overuse of pain relievers known as rebound headaches
- panic attacks
Because headaches can be a symptom of a serious illness, it is important to see a doctor if they become severe, regular, or persistent.
For example, if a headache is more painful and disturbing than previous headaches, worsening or not improving with medication, or accompanied by other symptoms such as confusion, fever, sensory changes, and stiffness in the neck, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
There are different types of headaches.
Tension headaches are the most common form of primary headache. Such headaches usually start slowly and gradually in the middle of the day.
The person can feel:
- as if they had a tight band around their heads.
- constant, dull pain on both sides.
- Pain that spreads to or from the neck.
Tension headaches can be either episodic or chronic. Episodic attacks typically take a few hours, but can take several days. Chronic headaches occur 15 or more days a month for at least 3 months.
A migraine headache can lead to a pulsating, throbbing pain that usually only occurs on one side of the head. The pain can be accompanied by:
- Blurred vision
- sensory disorders known as auras.
Migraines are the second most common form of primary headache and can have a significant impact on a person's life. According to the WHO, migraines are the sixth most common cause of lost days due to disabilities worldwide. A migraine can last from a few hours to 2 to 3 days.
Cluster headaches typically last between 15 minutes and 3 hours, and they suddenly appear once a day up to eight times a day for weeks to months. There can be no headache symptoms between the clusters, and this headache-free period can last from months to years.
The pains caused by cluster headaches are:
- often described as sharp or burning.
- typically arranged in or around an eye
The affected area can become red and swollen, the eyelid can get stuck, and the nasal passage on the affected side can become stuffy and fluid.
Our frequency therapy for headaches and migraines:
Therapy in practice:
- Plasma generator therapy
- Frequency therapy with the right frequencies
- Microcirculation therapy
- Frequency generator for purchase with the frequencies that belong to migraines and headaches
- Frequency generator for rent with the frequencies that belong to migraines and headaches
- Distance therapy through the morphogenetic field
- FEI globules
- Advantages in the area of blog articles and product information:
- Internal information on the applications of individual products
- Further frequencies to the contributions, not just those CAFL - list
- Access to the DNA frequencies
- Access to our frequency database:
- Over 6.000 frequency lists
- Combined search for:
- Source origin
- Advantages in the area of the forum:
- Questions in the member area will be answered 100% within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) by a specialist from NLS
- Advantages in the area of the online shop:
- Free delivery of all products with the exception of the plasma devices
- Advantages in the webinar area:
- 10% on all booked webinars
- Other advantages:
- Free download of the CAFL - List as PDF
- Free download of the CAFL - List as Excel
Take out a subscription for 12 months and pay € 15,60 per month.